Round Two can be found here.
What we have here is Round One of a bracket to see what FOLs think of some of the best projects that are set to retire from Ideas.
You see before you 64 of the some of the fastest growing, most supported, and most interesting projects. Each round will take the winners of the previous match and carry forward from 64, to 32, to 16, to 8, to 4, to 2, and then the final 1.
To help pair down the projects I eliminated any project that already has a license associated with LEGO so here are a few of my favorites that did not make that cut:
- Ghostbusters: Stay Puft Marshmallow Man
- Redemption - Nebulon-B escort frigate
- Lothlorien Swan Ship - Lord of the Rings
- Architecture : Space Shuttle crawler transporter
- Lord of the rings: Nazgul on Fell Beast
- DC Superhero Racers
- Spider-Man: Ultra Pose-able Action Figure Death Star II clock
- Legend of Korra: Korra & Allies vs. Amon and the M
- Apollo Mission - Scale Model - Lunar Orbit
- Mini Batmobile LOTR: Minas Tirith Microbuild
- Model of Hogwarts Castle
- Avengers: Iron Man Mark VII Armor
Note: There seems to be a bit of a glitch with the Survey system at the moment. When you are done voting you may need to refresh the page to see you vote included in the new tally.
Matching: For round one, The projects have been paired based on their rate of support since being published. So, of the 64, Daft Punk has the highest rate of support and Wallace and Gromit the lowest, Warsaw City Bus has the second highest support and Microfig Mechas the second lowest. This process was continued throughout.